These privacy rules ("Rules") govern the way in which we collect and use the information for each user. By using our services, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
The following information applies only to the website listed above and not to other websites that may be accessed through links on the Site, but correspond to other Internet domains.
Any updates to the information will be made available on this web page.
Following consultation of this site data may be processed relating to persons identified or identifiable. The independent holder of their processing is Falcon Re.
Processing related to the services on this web site are only handled by technical staff of the department in charge of the processing. It is possible that for purposes of management and maintenance of the server as well as for technical support and upgrade of software applications, the data are processed by others in the capacity of data processors or persons in charge of processing.
Where access to particular services is subject to registration following the disclosure of personal data, specific information is given at the time of subscription to the services.
CONTENTS OF THE SITE
This site provides information and news about Falcon Re through documents, pictures and descriptions of the activities performed and services provided either directly or through third parties (henceforth "Content").
The Web site is intended to be used by anyone who accesses it, regardless of registration/subscription (hereinafter "User").
Users who are interested in establishing business relations with Falcon Re or benefit from the services granted by it directly or through a third party must, therefore, seek confirmation of any information, data or specification indicated in the Site, in the negotiation.
In any case, Falcon Re will be free to follow, or not, those requests.
PURPOSES AND CHARACTERISTICS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are later sent implicitly through the Internet communication protocols.
This is information which by its nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of users/visitors (for example IP address, domain names of computers used by users/visitors who link to the site, etc.).
These data are used only for statistical information (so they are anonymous) and to check the proper functioning of the site and are deleted immediately after processing. The data on web contacts are not stored, in any case, for more than seven days except in cases of computer crimes against the website. No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors
If users/visitors connecting to this website send their personal information to access certain services, or to make requests through e-mail, this means the acquisition by Falcon Re of the address of the sender and/or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to fulfill the request, or for the provision of the service.
Personal data provided by web users/visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the disclosure is necessary to comply with the demands of the users/visitors themselves.
3) Information we may collect from users
We may collect and process the following data about users:
- Information provided voluntarily by filling in forms on this website, or by contacting us through our website. This includes information provided when subscribing to our services, the registration and/or subscription for the specific use of the Web site or the demand for additional services and/or information;
- If a user contacts us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask users to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, however, the user is not required to respond to such surveys;
We remind you that the provision of data relating to name, last name, phone number, address and e-mail data are required for subscription to Falcon Re services and to enable us to carry out subsequent promotional activities, while the provision of other data, which is entirely optional, such as the consent to transfer them to third parties for marketing purposes not related to the management of the services rendered by Falcon Re is requested in order to furnish an adequate service or additional services. Failure to provide these data and the related consent does not affect the use of services rendered by Falcon Re.
The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to consent the secure exploration and efficiency of the website.
The session cookies used in this website avoid using other processing technologies that may potentially affect the confidentiality of users' browsing and do not allow acquisition of personal identification data.
PLACE OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
MODES OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of data is done through automated means (e.g. Using electronic procedures) and/or manually (e.g. hard copies) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected, however, in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
The data are not disclosed and/or communicated to third parties, except in cases provided by information and/or the law, in the manner permitted by this.
OPTIONAL SUPPLY OF DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, users/visitors are free to provide their personal data. Their failure to provide this, even partially, may make it impossible for the Holder to proceed to the services requested.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, or our affiliates in Italy and in other countries within and/or outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Who support us in the administration of this Website (e.g. our Internet Service Provider) or to provide services that you request, both in Italy and in other countries within and/or outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Such third parties should in any case ensure the personal information the same level of protection afforded by Falcon Re;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, provided that it is contractually guaranteed that such information remains private and secure and that when such personal data is provided we operate in compliance with local regulations;
- If Falcon Re or all of its assets or any member of the group is acquired by a third party, personal data about customers will be among the transferred assets;
- If we are obliged to disclosure or if we share your personal data in order to comply with any legal requirements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Falcon Re or its affiliates or other
entities. This includes the information exchanged with other companies and organizations for the
purposes of fraud protection and credit risk limitation.
HOLDER AND PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
The Holder of Data Processing is Falcon Re Limited located at 5th Floor, North Side, 7/10 Chandos Street, London, W1G 9DQ, UK.
The party responsible is Falcon Re Limited.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The users/visitors have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating or correction. At any time, by exercising the right of withdrawal from all subscribed services, you can ask for the cancellation of the data provided. Requests should be addressed to the Holder of Data Processing Falcon Re Limited.